[19 Jan 2005]
Testing resumed at Barcelona. Today Williams was running Webber and Nick Heidfeld. Webber ended the fastest. However, the team had some gearbox problems with Webber stopping on the track. Red Bull also ran their third driver Christian Klien.
Our photographers are currently on their way to Barcelona. They will be at the track tomorrow on Thursday and on Friday. Photos will be available at least soon after their trip.
1. Webber Williams-BMW (M) 1:16.627 34 laps
2. Heidfeld Williams-BMW (M) 1:16.987 34 laps
3. M.Schumacher Ferrari (B) 1:17.026 125 laps
4. Trulli Toyota (M) 1:17.664 82 laps
5. Liuzzi Red Bull-Cosworth (M) 1:18.035 39 laps
6. Coulthard Red Bull-Cosworth (M) 1:18.210 57 laps
7. Klien Red Bull-Cosworth (M) 1:18.320 33 laps
8. R.Schumacher Toyota (M) 1:20.338 22 laps